Friday, December 16, 2011

Old School Video Focus: Michael Jackson "Rock With You"

For my final day of the week of my Old School Video Focus, what better artist to finish off than with the King of Pop?  Honestly, when picking a MJ video, it's hard to pick my favorite.  Picking Michael Jackson videos is like trying to pick my favorite Ken Griffey Jr. catch, or my favorite Miles Davis album, in that it's hard to pick a favorite because they are all so great.  I decided on "Rock With You", because it is my favorite MJ song off my favorite album of his.  It's not necessarily his best video, per se (that would more likely go to "Thriller"), but it brings a smile to my face every time I watch this.  Gotta love the sparkled outfit and the boots!  Written by Rod Temperton (the great songwriter from Heatwave...I plan on featuring a post solely on his songs in the near future), here is "Rock With You". 

2 comments:

  1. The King of Pop! Don't Stop is an irresistable song.

    Hey man, I started a little blog, check it out. http://firstdelirium.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete