Tuesday, November 22, 2011

OT: Feedback

I've been wanting to post this for over a month, but kept it on the back burner for awhile.  Soul Excursions has been a blog for almost a year now, run solely by yours truly.  In the beginning, I had some feedback via comments on the board, but mostly through emails from others sent directly to me.  Recently, I haven't received any sort of feedback, though I've noticed my numbers (in terms of those looking at my blog per day) continue to remain the same.  I would love some feedback either through email or comments on my blog.  Not necessarily along the lines of the above cartoon (though compliments are always great!), but any sort of dialect/conversation/comments regarding music, or my blog, would be greatly appreciated.   Constructive criticism is cool as well.  As Charles Wright & The Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band would say, "Express Yourself!"

5 comments:

  1. Keep writing about what you love and show us the way to newly found interesting music. Did you get the Lalo Schifrin stuff? I read a while back about the drummer on those tracks, I'll have to look for the link to the article.I seem to remember that he could play vibes really well in addition to being an ace drummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there's any way to kill the requirement for a "captcha" when one posts a comment, that would neato.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Lalo Schifrin, "Dirty Harry", stuff. Did get that a few weeks ago! Regarding the requirement for the "captcha", I have no idea how to change that (not techie savvy), but I'll look into that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello brad

    agree with you on that point, my blogs nearly 3 years old, and dont get many comments, get yourself a counter (on view), at least you know how many are visiting.

    keep up the great work

    fsv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feedback, I do appreciate it! And good idea regarding the counter. I check out a lot of blogs and don't necessarily post responses, so I am guilty of what I am complaining about as well :(

    ReplyDelete